Start a new thread

1 to 3 of 3 replies


Hi again, i thought i would pass this on just in case anyone has not seen them being used, lots of our allotmentears are useing the blue water pipe from builders merchants to suport there netting for protection, the pipe is very strong and pushes into the soil in a half hoop type thing then covered with mesh or net ,very easy to use and lasts forever, i dont know how to put a phote on here sorry our allotment looks like a blue ocean but everybody is happy with them, hope this is usefull to new gardeners and the owner we now has a bee hive at the end of the gardens,  


Older members will remember Geoff hamilton making these


Sign up or log in to post a reply