Start a new thread

1 to 4 of 4 replies

Obelixx

We're thinking of buying a weather station to record temps, rainfall, wind speed but there's a bewildering array of options out there.

Does anyone have one they would recommend?

Pete8

I can't recommend one, but there have been previous threads here on that subject.

If you type "weather station" (including the quotation marks) into the Search the Site field above there are some that mention them.

If you are looking for buying a new device, AcuRite 01036 Pro Weather Station is best and reliable. I have been using this device for 2 years at my home for the weather forecast. It works brilliantly and gives me the accurate data. This is my best personal weather station.You can easily mount the 5 in-1 integrated sensor system and connect it to your PC. After reviewing many of sites on the internet I got a great link that helps me a lot to buy this device: https://thehumannest.com/best-weather-station-reviews/. I have also collected the reviews about various weather station from this site, and finally, I found the best device. If you want you can check it out.

Last edited: 10 February 2018 09:51:07

Obelixx

Thanks, but this was over a year ago and was for a birthday prezzie.  We bought a Lacrosse which worked fine until the transmitter died at about 9 months old.  They have replaced it with an upgraded model and that's working much more reliably, despite the transmitter/collector dooberries' perch being blown down in a hurricane force gale in early January.