Wintersong wrote (see)
What needs to be done in my garden today?
- Mowing the lawn and strimming the edges.
- cutting the path edges.
- Transferring over wintered perennials from my veg beds into the borders.
- Sowing a ton of seeds which are still sitting in their packets.
- Stirring the compost bins.
- Finish laying the bark chips on most borders to preserve water.
- Some tying in and a spot of pruning back on rampant climbers.
- The Chelsea chop of course.
- Having a cup of tea when the sun does make an appearance.
Chelsea chop still needs doing as does the rest of the bark and still got a fair bit of path to edge but pretty much finished other jobs on list.
Glorious sunshine this afternoon had me down to one fleece instead of the usual two plus hubby's big weather proof coat.
Still loads of work to do but I have to say...I'm pretty damn pleased with how things are looking this year, I promise to do some before and after shots once I get a chance.
Take care everyone