Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

What is your weather like? (2)

Hello all. Nora GW says the weather thread is getting too full, so here is a new one.

The weather has been warm and sunny today on our journey from Eastbourne to Norfolk.

Here is a link back to the previous thread:
http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/what-is-your-weather-like/933859.html 

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 5,290

Sunny again today - feel like I am on holiday already as just had two gardening days in a row BUT I have three days in work now before my annual leave (hope some of the lovely weather sticks around for my time off?) 

My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Mark56Mark56 Posts: 1,653

Beautiful day here in Berkshire, 27c with full sun for most of the day. Definitely still Summer! 

• herbaceousherbaceous Posts: 2,318

That's what did me in Mark! Hoping for something slightly cooler today otherwise daughter's dog won't be going out. Love walking him but not in 27C.............................

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."  Sir Terry Pratchett
  • Mark56Mark56 Posts: 1,653

Agreed herb, waited until late late evening and took my 6 month old terrier up to the thicket

• herbaceousherbaceous Posts: 2,318

Sky overcast, nice breeze, temp dropped, dog walked, job done image

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."  Sir Terry Pratchett
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Posts: 8,328

Not too hot here in W.Yorks to do a bit of post-holiday tidying up - and it's dry!

Since 2019 I've lived in east Clare, in the west of Ireland.
  • A Sunny warm day here in Stockton on Tees, both lawns cut and car gone for service, not by me of course, still a bit dithery after my sixteen day holiday care of the NHS, I employ two gardeners now one to do the heavy work leaving me to potter and one for the lawns. Count Joanne and Chris my cleaning Ladies and you become a major employer of local people. Now the rush is over I can relax in the sun watch the insects on my Bushes and the Crocosimia. Baby sitting Sonny next doors Jack Russel he trots around as if he owned the place, all well with my world now summer has at last arrived "Err" I hope.

Frank.

• Perfect weather here too - about 24C, sunny with a light breeze and 50% humidity.  About time I had some nice weather whilst on hols! imageimageimage

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Stinkin'!

100% humidity over, under and throughout. image

This discussion has been closed.