London (change)
Today 21°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 13°C
30/10/2012 at 12:21

Worcs

Bright and sunny. Mild. Washing out garden this affternoon.

30/10/2012 at 12:41

WManchester- wet & windy now, low cloud over Bolton hills so not visisble. Shopping done, car inside, am hibernating again! J.

30/10/2012 at 17:56

Lovely day today, bright and sunny all day. I think rain is due for tomorrow and the rest of the week so glad i made the most of today

30/10/2012 at 21:28

Stayed fine this morning but rain in the afternoon, it rained most of the way back home from Bacup and what a difference the clocks changing have made to the drive home after work. Arrived home in darkness   

31/10/2012 at 08:51

Dull and damp with more rain predicted.  Off to Wells today - no doubt the market will be a bit soggy!

31/10/2012 at 10:05

Dull and overcast. Rain forecast for later, Wind seems to be getting up. Love Wells market, there isn't one near here like that so enjoy. Hope you don't get too soggy

31/10/2012 at 11:26

Nr Lincoln.

Fine morning with quite a breeze. Rain forecast for tonight and strong winds, will be battening down the hatches.

Have a nice day, whatever you're doing.

ChrisX

31/10/2012 at 11:56

Stockton bright and breezy at the moment, high cloud some sun, quite clear over the Cleveland Hills our Rain must be getting some nice weather then.
The trees around us that still have leaves have taken on their Autumn mantle, it all looks wonderful and yesterday on the back lane I saw a stoat, I slow down as you often see animals cross the narrow road.
My garden got its final trim and clean for winter, will let it rest now until spring apart from some beans, I leave the Sweet peas until spring and still get as good a show.

Frank.

31/10/2012 at 12:11

Winds strong out there today- WManchester- dry at the mo, but heavy rain due here later.

Am keeping busy inside- Central heating boiler being replaced tomorrow/friday -so am  clearing the spare room of junk, so can refill it with the contents of airing cupboard where new boiler going! All being well will still have enough 'cupboard' space for storage once new boiler in. Chance for a sort out maybe? J.

01/11/2012 at 10:51

Stockton high cloud, bright and as I put all the bins out warm.
Will be down in the village today so a bacon sandwich from my butcher and sit on the green eating it. That green holds many memories.

Frank.

01/11/2012 at 10:55

Just had hail here on the south coast. I'm not going out today!

01/11/2012 at 10:59

Malvern Hills

Clearing a little now but my little rain gauge says we had 12ml over night.

Looking at the hills I think there may be more to come.

01/11/2012 at 12:30

Nr Lincoln.

Rain first thing and very murky, but the sun has come out and it is a lot brighter, quite mild. Let's hope it lasts

Chris.

01/11/2012 at 12:31

WManchester- have had fleeting glimpses of the sun, but dull now & just started to rain again.

Organsed chaos here with heating engineers working. OH now muttering he's cold, despite wearing another jumper on top of his other one.

At least the water is back on now, only cold, but better than none. Roll on tomorrow night when all this finished.

We now have hail & heavy rain! OH just muttering about the very uneven flags at back- suspicions that they run along the line of the main drain- noooooooo!! J.

01/11/2012 at 13:07

Bright sunshine occasionally.  Lots of very sharp showers - sleety and hail!

I was lucky yesterday visiting Wells - managed to avoid the showers, and thoroughly enjoyed the market etc.  Bought some superb garlic, since my own crop this year was a dismal failure.

01/11/2012 at 18:14

It's been lovely and sunny here today got to a tropical 7.4c dropped down to 3.3c now so no doubt there will be a frost at bedtime,  ohhh dear I see Comet has gone to the wall,  could be some bargains to be got there if you have one near you.

02/11/2012 at 12:58

Nr Lincoln.

Beautiful day here, sunshine and not much breeze, but on the cool side.

Frost forecast for tonight.

Chris.

02/11/2012 at 13:25

Malvern

Bright sun, cold, cold wind. Much better staying in than planting few remainng bulbs.

02/11/2012 at 15:21

Swansea - lovely and sunny (but a bit chilly in the shade).  Awoken at 5 this morning by thunder, lightning & hail.  We've had the lot today .

02/11/2012 at 16:01

Sunny worthing today. One forcast says tomorrow morning will be dry, if so will go to allotment the other forcast says rain in which case i will stay home and catch up on some sewing