Start a new thread

2,081 to 2,100 of 4,151 replies

South Norfolk is beautifully sunny today, although we did have quite a hard air frost earlier.Its just great to see the sunshine!

Leaves are beckoning to be raked up and as Maud said earlier, a pile of ironing is calling me too!!

Matty2

Worcs

Wonderful bright, sunny autumn day, was the same yesterday.

Alina W

Bright and sunny after a frost here, too.

The potty gardener

Lovely day here on south coast. Just such a shame it gets dark so early

It's been cold but dry and bright here in the NW.

Advertisement

jo4eyes

After a good couple of dry days in NDerbyshire, today it's WET. Started out dry over there, but by mid morning & was driving back to Manchester it was miserable. J.

Grey and miserable again today. A trip out on the electric bike should cheer me up

Rainjustlearning

Quite mild I guess,  it's 12.6c that's the warmest it's been for over 2 weeks,  wall to wall cloud and the wind unfortunately is coming from the North,  you know what they say about the North Wind !

Supernoodle

Currently 13C here too.  Sun's out with hazy cloud. Lovely.  Except I'm sitting at work staring out the window...

Caz W

Cloudy but mild so can do a few more outside jobs - still a few things with flowers on.

Hope you're having a bit of a rest this week Frank - apart from testing some recipes on your new cooker.  Glas it was a mild and sunny day for all Remembrance Sunday parades.

Matty2

Started off cloudy but bright withslight cold breeze. Now getting darker and dismal, wind has picked up.and feels cold

Shrinking Violet

A bit distracted for the past few days - but latest update from the West country (ie West Somerset) is - grey, cloudy but -  "hold the front page!" - dry!!! 

Grass grows longer (still) but is too wet to cut.  Toadstools pop up all over the place - oh, well, it is autumn!

Lovetogarden

Nr Lincoln.

Mild and not a bad day here. The sun has managed to peep through the clouds. Yesterday was absolutely horrible, wet and miserable.

Chris.

jo4eyes

Breezy, dull but dry in WManchester today.

Went down to Dunham Massey's winter garden this morning. Glorious tree colours, but leaves coming down fast. The odd spit & spot of rain, but a nice day for a walk in the country park. J.

Stockton on Tees part cloud mainly sunny quite warm.
Frank.

Advertisement

Lovetogarden

Nr Lincoln.

Dull and warm, not much else to say about it really.

Have a good day.

Chris.

Matty2

Worcs

Some grey clouds getting greyer as I write. Mild though - no need to wrap up

At gwithian in Cornwall where it is 16 degrees, warm, sunny, no wind, blue sky. Just took my dog to the beach where walkers, surfers, seagulls and dogs are enjoying it all. Guess it will be all change tomorrow but am full of confidence next summer,will be a scorcher.....!!!
Pottie Pam

I hope you are right about next summer Verdun.

I'm going to Truro's City of Lights parade tonight so it looks as though it will be dry and not too cold.

Yep, will be dry. Guess it might be bit colder though. Enjoy the parade tonight