Start a new thread

2,961 to 2,980 of 4,153 replies

Highland Jeannie

I've got it too bunny, Verdun kindly sent it, it must have skirted Carlisle .

Can you lob a cake up here please, if I catch it carefully I won't squidge the icing ; I'll send you some sunshine in return, howzat??

Bunny ...
Ok that's a deal, I shall lob 2 big slices for extra sun ..... Watch the icing now ...

Stockton, cannot see the sky for flaming cakes whizzing about overhead, can you knock it off.

Was sunny but cold, now dull and cold, I have got rid of cold so will give it another day indoors to make sure.

Frank
PS Had to sign in again today why???

So, everyone who got sunshine I, ordered.....at great expense....can send me a fiver......please! 15 degrees, sun all day. Took my dog to Godrevy beach and he loved it. I will arrange for sunshine for next few days because everyone on this forum deserves it
Highland Jeannie

Sorry Verdun but I've stopped the cheque - the rain started about 2pm, & that's not the sort of service I expect for my £5.

BTW does anybody get an accurate temperature forecast at the top of the page??

Today it says zero/zero degrees & for tomorrow 0/-1.   It was 8c mid morning according to the car. I suppose it tries to cover the whole area, which further inland includes mountains currently covered in snow. Not a lot of use for the most populous area though .

Advertisement

Val40
Short, sharp shower earlier in the day but the sun came out and stayed all day. Was lovely not to have to wrap up when I went out.

Nothing to do with the weather, but on my travels, I got into conversation with a 92 year old, like you do, and we had an in depth discussion on make up. Decided that 'smokey' eyes weren't for us. Made my day!

much warmer here today - had about 2" of snow yesterday but woke up this morning to find it all gone, thank goodness.  There's more water lying on the roads than I've ever seen - even the main trunk roads, and more potholes than ever too.  Quite a job to avoid both when driving around today.    There's water lying in fields which are normally quite dry, and local rivers flooding too.

You can't stop the cheque Highland Jennie...I got plans for the money.

All the snows gone here in Wolves pretty mild,at the moment almost tropical compared to the tempreatures over the last week,fingers crossed its gonna last.Yeh right.lol

Bunny ...
Too late Verdun money spent
Bunny ...
Morning

Heavy mist , grey but I am hopeful
Looking promising. Feels warm. Think we had some rain last night but prob not much.
Bunny ...
Hope you are not going to hog the sun Verdun
Highland Jeannie

Sun peeping out from behind clouds - looking tentatively promising - crossedfingerssmiley.

Advertisement

Bunny ...
**sigh**

If I throw carrot cake and bakewells can you catch in exchange for sun ???

Stockton, blue sky and sunshine, a definite front along the coast cloudy out to sea.
You could try sending carrots! my Sons Horses may send you something warm in a parcel, it should keep the roses happy??

Frank

Val40
Beautful sunshine in SE. Doesn't it make you feel good!
Matty2

Beautiful day, Car temp was in double figures 

The garden is calling but this virus is telling me to stay warm.