Tomorrow 10°C / 8°C
03/05/2012 at 12:11
figrat wrote (see)
The gloom's back here as well.

..and in the Midlands!

03/05/2012 at 12:12

<sings> "The rain it raineth every day"

03/05/2012 at 12:43

Sorry got to have a moan............. it's raining AGAIN!!!! Thank you just needed to get that off my chest. www.alisonpike.com/blog in a wet worcestershire!

03/05/2012 at 12:54

Teesside, dry but dull and very cold, I looked into the green house then ducked back out, it is too depressing.
"Rain" I will be in your neck of the woods "err" Hills tomorrow, we have a party at the Treebridge Nunthorpe and I am stopping over, at least the weather will not bother me for a couple of days. Some people coming up from Southampton is it you Geof?

Frank.

03/05/2012 at 12:56

Working from home today and just looked out the window to see dandeliion seeds flying around everywhere!!  Damn you dry warm(ish) weather - thought I'd got away with it this year as the rain was keeping them on the local roundabout!

Now i'm gonna be weeding the new wildflower meadow patch all year

03/05/2012 at 13:25

Lovely sunny day yesterday in south devon, temperature in the greenhouse 40 degrees!  Today grey and damp and chilly, dismal forecast for the weekend as well....

03/05/2012 at 13:41

I'm struggling with the greenhouse temps too - it gets up to 36-38 reaslly quickly when the sun's out but drops very rapidly when the clouds come over and that chill wind blows (all within 10 minutes of course!)

03/05/2012 at 13:57

Overcast here at the moment, but seems to be brightening up - I might get those plants planted yet. Still very chilly, though - feels more like March than May.

03/05/2012 at 13:59

HyppyByker I completely agree, and what to do when I go away on holiday?  Do I leave windows open for ventilation and risk damage if there are more strong winds or do I leave it shut up to roast everything within?  One solution is not to go away but that is a little drastic!

03/05/2012 at 14:53

Frank the weather's not looking to good for tomorrow I'm afraid,  if I go to Stokesley on the bus I shall give you a wave as the bus passes The Treebridge.

No rain again so this must be the 4th day still bitter cold though with the wind and just dismal with it,  need some sunshine in fact a lot of sunshine.

03/05/2012 at 15:38

O oh! Gone very dark and just heard a rumble of thunder! I knew it was too good to be true!

03/05/2012 at 15:58

Absolutely hammering it down!!! 

03/05/2012 at 16:38

Seaside Oldie - best £20 I've ever spens is automatic openers for the windows - at least they have a chance at getting some ventilation.

Looks like the north has got it easiest today and tomorrow - we'll miss the worst of the rain and it's not too cold either.  V tempted to plant out the Sweetpease this wkend but there's a threat of grass frost so I'm not sure....

03/05/2012 at 16:45

Will have a look for some HyppyByker to see if they will work on my cheap as chips greenhouse!

03/05/2012 at 16:47

It's still wet - in Somerset!  And chilly.  And grey and depressing - rather like the weather forecast for the next few days.  Ho hum.

04/05/2012 at 13:01

Teesside started with rain, it is now cloudy and quite bitter with the easterly wind off the sea. looking South towards the hills it looks dire and I am heading that way later.
"Rain" if you do wave from the bus and "Sherlock Holmes" waves back, that is me the party is fancy dress and I have to suss out the winners. How to make freinds and enemy's at the same time!!

Frank.

04/05/2012 at 13:41

Beeb weatherman just said it was same weather conditions as Christmas day

Feels like it, woolly socks for me today since my feet were freezing in me wellies. Very grey day, threatening to rain, ground soaking wet in Kent.

04/05/2012 at 14:51
Wintersong wrote (see)

Feels like it, woolly socks for me today since my feet were freezing in me wellies. Very grey day, threatening to rain, ground soaking wet in Kent.

Wintersong wrote (see)

Then I think your name is perfect for the conditions!

Cold, grey and damp here.  Possible frost for parts of Somerset at the weekend - though our microclimate should mean we miss it (fingerscrossedsmiley).

04/05/2012 at 14:52

Such a perfect name that I managed somehow to quote you twice, wintersong.  Sorry.  (technology, eh???)

04/05/2012 at 14:58

I have that effect on people