London (change)
Today 12°C / 7°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 7°C
15/05/2013 at 12:58

Stockton "orrible wever" Rain storms windy cold, can only get better.

Zoomer, with the time I would not use the machine, if pushed the machine will do the mixing and knocking down whilst I do something else, then take it out to raise it and cook in the oven, as an Engineer "well ex" I would use the available tools to make life easy, Jus-Rol will give a nice pie topping and save a lot of time for you rushing around people, now I have all the time in the world apart from family tea or lunch.

Frank.

15/05/2013 at 13:26

Weather is quite nice today.  Sun is trying to shine, no wind and it's dry.  Got some lily plantIng done

KEF
15/05/2013 at 15:37

Warm, sunny, rain, cold, windy. Changing every half hour or so. Been back and forth to greenhouses as though I'm on elastic. AND been bitten on ankle by some little nasty, well I will walk around outside in crocs even when my feet go blue. As you'll tell from numerous posts I've been fed up & frustrated at not being in the garden much today.

15/05/2013 at 16:53

It was awful this morning- heavy rain, cold & windy. This afternoon it's actually brighter & dryer with some sun, but the wind has increased again. No gardening was planned for today, apart from opening/closing coldframes. Tomorrow maybe? J.

16/05/2013 at 10:14

Stockton Sunshine, it perked up yesterday and we had a lovely sunset, today wall to wall sunshine and the clothes about to go out on the line.

Frank.

16/05/2013 at 10:41

Leicester was nice and warm and sunny this morning, now it's clouding over slightly though, we're expecting rain later on today, but it's all great for my seeds sitting outside the patio doors

16/05/2013 at 12:07

Somerset is sunnyand the wind has dropped.At the moment we have blue skies and white clouds,although looking across towards Wales it looks a lot greyer,and looking at the cloud movement it appears to be coming our way.

16/05/2013 at 20:47

WManchester- not too cold overnight after all. Today has been predominately dry & even some sun! Then this evening we've had a couple of thunder claps & now it's steady rain- good because I forgot to water in the planting I did earlier!! J.

16/05/2013 at 21:41

Bright and clear skies this morning with a chill in the air. Same again this evening when I got home from work, but in between it's rained as the ground was sodden. 

17/05/2013 at 06:47

Bright and sunny at the moment,hope it lasts.

17/05/2013 at 12:27

Stockton on Tees, sunny and warm when out of quite a high wind which is cold, it certainly dries the washing, playing catch up now my daughter and Granddaughter have flown back to California.
Had a big shop at T-pots and got rammed with a trolley driven by a mad woman shopping with a phone stuck to her ear, her ears were burning when she heard what I had to say about it as she did not even say sorry, to her it was me in the way of her busy day, us oldies should shop when they are not in???

I think that was a rant.

Frank.

18/05/2013 at 11:45

Stockton a total washout.

Frank.

18/05/2013 at 11:49

Cold and dull. Insects not about til I disturb the undergrowth then they come out to bite me. Head full of itchy lumps from yesterday.  insect repellent today.

18/05/2013 at 13:07

Roasting here

18/05/2013 at 14:56

Not a scuba diver are you verdun?. Last page of the divemaster manual- "you should have been here last week, we had a basking shark/Dolphins/whale shark/manta/sunfish/rare pygmy seahorse" Edit last part according to what part of world you are in.

18/05/2013 at 17:09

Beautiful day here in Somerset,a bit windy this morning but really warm this afternoon,have been sitting outside for most of the afternoon (with glass of liqiud refreshment),after a heavy mornings gardening.

Very sleepy................

18/05/2013 at 17:12

Nottingham has not been above 10 c all day.  grey clouds and central heating on. Bean plants doing the hokey cokey- in, out, in, out,

18/05/2013 at 23:03

Rain, rain and more rain. 

19/05/2013 at 11:06

Stockton dull but dry and warm, greenhouse open, plants watered and looking good, plenty of blossom on the tomato's now so all well.
Gammon joint in the oven, rest ready to go apart from Yorkshires and sitting with a cuppa. Have a nice doy "yo all" Frank.

19/05/2013 at 11:16

Cold and grey and miserable or is that just me. Well im not grey......yet