London (change)
Today 9°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 11°C / 10°C
22/06/2013 at 23:31

Rained most of the day here in the NW.

Cut some sweet pea and foxglove to bring indoors this afternoon,  I didn't expect foxglove to grow so tall, some are over 5ft and bee's are drawn to them like a magnet. I've lots of bee's in the garden but no ladybirds.

23/06/2013 at 08:10

Very very very W..........indy.

KEF
23/06/2013 at 08:40

Strong and cool wind. Rained again overnight..had enough now!

23/06/2013 at 14:24

Norfolk: Blustery but not cold - so washing went out - so it rained! 

Then washing got wet then dried again. Presently sun is out but clouds still threaten. About to tempt them by doing some gardening. 

23/06/2013 at 14:30

Nottingham. Wet, Wet, Wet.

23/06/2013 at 16:23

Wet and windy... 

23/06/2013 at 17:01

north manchester wet and windy 

23/06/2013 at 17:12

Just back in from watching son at the bowls they got beat and on the way in looking at my front garden it's had a right battering from the wind heads off the digitalis,geraniums,incarvillea snowdrop and hanging baskets going round like the waltzer's. Dinner now then up to the bowling club to play my championship game if i won and son wins tonight we play each other in the next round that will be good never played each other in singles yet bring it on i tell him but he is really good 

23/06/2013 at 17:32

A funny sort of day. A bit windy but not that much. Was hot enough earlier for me to lie in garden enjoying it.Every now and again clouds came over but still not cold.

23/06/2013 at 22:27

Norfolk: weather threatened all day to break but in the end I got a lot done: weeding, planting out, seeded some salad crops - oh! and the washing dried nicely.

24/06/2013 at 17:26

Stockton yesterday, massive storms, water running down roads like rivers and as usual some local floods, glad I live on top of a hill.
Today sunshine and warm, now a lovely evening. Ate my first strawberriy's wonderful sharp taste makes your mouth water for more.
The bushes had a hair cut some weeding and general clear up feel satisfied so will go sit awhile outside, enjoy it whilst we can.

Frank.

24/06/2013 at 17:37

We had a wet day yesterday as well Frank. No gardening done. Wind strong too.

Today there was a small shower first thing, but now it has cleared up nicely. Been busy being Mrs Mop today, so havent actually done more than water in the greenhouse. I did take some pictures of some nice plant combinations that wont last. J.

24/06/2013 at 18:54

Been in Northants since 2pm. Quite pleasant temp, bit of a breeze, sun was shining until I started this post a minute ago. Bit overcast now but clouds are high.

24/06/2013 at 20:01

I've been in Carlisle today. They had it cool today, coming back on the train the sun was out and it looks to have been quite a lot warmer here in the NW.

I forgot to open the GH door this morning, won't be doing that again, some plants were looking very wilted this evening.

24/06/2013 at 20:38

Perfect weather in Hants.(did you know Hampshire used to be called Hantshire until someone misspelled it!) Not too hot for mowing this morning, but warmer for sitting out later.

24/06/2013 at 23:43

Woodgreen, Hampshire once got way too hot for me, spent a week putting heath fires out and it nearly got me, never knew how fast a flash fire could travel.
Bordon and surrounds were my stamping grounds once a huge military base.

Frank.

25/06/2013 at 07:52

Sunshine,blue skies.puffy white clouds and NO WIND!

25/06/2013 at 09:21

When was that Frank?

25/06/2013 at 09:53

Woodgreen, way back as I went back to the REME school in the 50-60-70's
Looking on Google, Martinique Barracks are long gone and the REME school a shadow of its former self.

Stockton today is brilliant sunshine with a mix of puffy white and a little blackish cloud.
My Cranes Bill was a swarm of bees all busy feeding, it is quite a large clump and needs thinning, around a large peony, they usually flower together and it is just happening, I have the deep red Peony surrounded by the purple blue Cranes Bill quite a sight.

Frank.

25/06/2013 at 10:32

Looks like another nice day - no rain, we need rain !!!, the water butts and my plants are all dry.

Will have to water the allotment tonight.