Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Where are all the ranters?

B3B3 Posts: 27,480

Something must be annoying or puzzling someone

APART FROM THE SITE ISSUES

imageimage

In London. Keen but lazy.

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,904

Come at me! See what happens!!!!! image

Just kidding.....don't bother your head.

I think maybe everyone is out in their garden cept me cos it's pouring here. It's been quiet all afternoon.

• B3B3 Posts: 27,480

I know what you mean, Verdun. I'm finding the slumber a bit unnerving. 

I hope some brave soul will scratch the itch soon.l

• B3B3 Posts: 27,480

You talkin to me PPimage

Come here and say thatimage

• darren636darren636 Posts: 666

I suspect they all moved to a better designed  forum or are taking a break from the mess for a few days.

Don't make me come over there. I'll clear this place! image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

I suspect they're all outside in the garden like me  ... it's that time of year and that sort of weather image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

If one or two of them could join me in the garage looking for the extension lead for the mower that would be helpful ......... otherwise the lawns will have to wait for tomorrow when OH is sure he'll be able to find it  image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Where did the little chillis go? What were they for anyway?

Think they were meant to indicate active posts, but given that most of the Latest Posts were 'active' I always felt they were superfluous .............. still can't find the extension cable .......... image