Start a new thread

221 to 240 of 322 replies

Val40

Reviving this for GG.

The potty gardener

Blackest- I put St Margarets GC in Titchfield on here but didn't know how to make the balloon green rather than blue

LorraineP

Done it for you Bev - Just worked out how to do it so I'm 'trigger happy'  

Gardening Grandma

Thanks TT for thinking for me!

However, so far I'm foxed. Do you have to sign in with google because I haven't registered with them? Where the heck is the blue balloon to drag??

LorraineP

Morning GG, you need to be registered on Google and signed in to edit the map.  I could put you on if you like.

Advertisement

Val40

Yes, you have to register first GG.  If you want, I can do it for you unless you want the challenge! It's amusing where some people end up.

Val40

How funny Lorraine.   It's like wanting to be the milk moniter.

Gardening Grandma

I'll have a go, Lorraine and TT, and turn to you if I despair!! Thanks again.

LorraineP

Well I improved my map skill this morning, TT, by learning how to change the balloon - the new found knowledge has gone to my head !   Best leave this alone now and get on with what I'm supposed to be doing.  

fred#60

I`ve just added myself to Hartley Wintney  

Hi all i cant believe so few on the map from Ireland nil from N.Ireland

Val40

Hi James. Hope I put you in the right spot!  I am a refugee from Beeb forum.  How is your daughter these days?

Success Fred!

Hi Tina Daughter is good she is home for the weekend she is in manchester working till friday then moves down south to a new position health is good hope it stays that way on way to airport shortly her mam is still upset about her leaveing home

Great to hear from a fellow refugee

J/B

Val40

Don't worry James.  Her Mam will get used to it. Pleased to hear that she is now well and will, hopefully, stay that way. 

Advertisement

Rosie31

Great idea!  Have added myself (south east wales)