241 to 260 of 322 replies

artjak

bumpity-bump

GillyL

bump bump

Val40

Good thinking Nut.

GillyL

Marbles all intact,nutcutlet,..good job you pointed that out.

Advertisement

artjak

Bit bumpy?

Dovefromabove

Several new gardeners on the map since last I looked 

Can someone please explain to this comparative newbie the meanings of bump and bumpy on these forums?

Added myself on to the map.

Happy, bump is the term for bumping and old forum thread up the page by posting a new reply.  the reson people do this is so the annoying advertisements get pushed down the page.

Daisyheadcase

hmmm not sure how to add a balloon....

Val40

Hi Daisy.  You have to register first. Then click 'edit' . A blue balloon will appear and you drag it to where you live. Then save.  It can be a bit tricky and if you have a problem just shout and one of us will do it for you if you wish.  Blackest put me on the map as I was a numpty but I know how to do it now.

Val40

Hi Lorraine. Where have you been?

So, if I just write "Bump" in my comment box, Singy, does it go to the top of the Followed Threads page?

Advertisement

Yes, I can see it has done, but then how do I find my post?  I'm not getting the "See last unread post" option.

Well if you posted last then there are no unread posts as it is assumed you read before replying.

Val40

Singy some posts get 'bumped' so they don't get lost. Like this one. It's then there for newcomers.

Thanks Singy, I should have realised that!