Start a new thread

141 to 160 of 322 replies

donutsmrs

GillyL you are on the map. Hope I've put you in the correct place.

Val40

Sorry Steephill. Put it down to my age!!

Thank you Nut.

just one problem - how d'you get into this map everyone seems to be wandering about in?   Told you I was a technophobe!  Can anyone tell this confused individual. Sounds great fun. Devon at the mo is too wet to want to remain in!!!!

Fed up with mucky clay on my wellies!

Fairygirl

Cuca- join the dafties club!!  

Well, I've put myself on, but I'm not sure how accurate it is as there are a number of ballons in the skies over Yorkshire.  I'm in Harrogate.  Could you possibly chck for me Nut? 

Advertisement

Netherfield

happycottontail you appear to be near Barnsley not Harrogate.

Seems to be a good spread all over the country.

I'll try and move myself 45 miles further north

How come I'm now on Huddersfield golf course?  I don't even play golf!

Is there any way of putting the list of people into alphabetical order?  As it grows it's going to take longer to find a particular person.

Netherfield

I've moved you to Harrogate, I think.

Gold1locks

I am being particularly dense tonight (started the plonk rather early!), I have logged on to Google, accessed the map, and my name doesn't appear on the list on the left. What am I doing wrong?

nutcutlet
Pottie Pam wrote (see)

Sorry if I seem to be wandering about. When I checked I was where I was supposed to be just up the road from Verdum near Perranporth but I had disappeared the other day. Perhaps I'd been abducted by aliens. I did have some weird dreams about little grey men and woke up with two strange marks on my neck.

I shall be worrying about you all night now Pam

Advertisement

nutcutlet

Cucamelon wrote (see)

Thank you Nut.

just one problem - how d'you get into this map everyone seems to be wandering about in?   Told you I was a technophobe!  Can anyone tell this confused individual. Sounds great fun. Devon at the mo is too wet to want to remain in!!!!

Fed up with mucky clay on my wellies!

try this link Cucamelon but you have to sign in with google to play with it.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215750886504255694306.0004dc82234f3c3ba9268&msa=0&ll=54.342149,-2.900391&spn=10.054103,28.256836&iwloc=0004dc8a9c6f985a51f5a

nutcutlet
Gold1locks wrote (see)

I am being particularly dense tonight (started the plonk rather early!), I have logged on to Google, accessed the map, and my name doesn't appear on the list on the left. What am I doing wrong?

You need to click on 'Save' and it turns to 'saved' otherwise it's gone when you leave the site

Gold1locks

Thanks Nutcutlet! I am now on

I'm on but when you hover over my flag, I live in the Lake District National Park , much as I'd like to, I really don't think so, I'm over the border in Lancashire, must have placed the flag in the wrong place how do you move it.

Oopps, sorry you guy's but I revisited the site and hovered over the nearest flag to mine which was 'elemental' me thinks I've updated 'elementals' site who now lives 'on a rock in the Atlantic!

Salino

...lol !  oh well, I'm sure they will welcome the sea breezes...   I should stay in the Lake District if I were you, it's so nice there and I don't think we have to be too specific..... as long as it's the local environs...

I'm squatting on the Queen's Sandringham Estate... I'm sure she needs a helping hand in the garden and I don't charge much...