Start a new thread

161 to 180 of 322 replies

I changed Garden Centres to green balloons trying to see if I can reorder the marker list

Blackest, apart from on your post how can we readily access the map?  

Go to the map and add it too your book marks (Ctrl D i think adds a bookmark) I've put elemental back on the isle of barra which was relatively easy as it had isle of barra in the description.

I've also sorted the pins alphabetically you can just click and drag to rearrange the list on the left.  It might be worth putting the approximate location on your pin just in case you get moved. this is an overview showing all the pins so far but you can choose where you want your view and how far out it should be. Just choose a view which suits you. 

donutsmrs,have just come back to this thread today,thanks for adding me.

Thank you so much to whoever put Moat Road Nursery on for me; they are such nice people.

I just added it to my 'favourites' 

Blackest, thanks for getting us into alphabetical order!

I'd forgotten about Moat Road Nursery artjak. Haven't been there for years

I'm on the map, just seen me. Thanks John

Nut, am so glad you've been there, my favourite plant; a tree peony with massive white flowers came from there.

I wonder if they have any more. I've got lots of yellows and a red. No white. No white herbaceous ones either.

Nut, give them a call;01553 828723

Please could someone add me to the map ? I am just west of Penzance Cornwall. Thank you

Lavender Lady

Do  you think someone could add me please, I have tried but no luck.  I am in Eye, North Suffolk  thanks

I want to know whose making their way to Verdun or Pottie Pam in a boat!!  Been out there a long time.  Got the hang of it now and added a bit.