Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Where we are. the Big Map.

Bev said wouldn't it be nice if we had a map so we could see where we all are. So I figured shouldn't be too difficult you can make custom maps with Google Maps and share them.

http://goo.gl/maps/ZeOky

Should work as a link to the map, you need to press the big red edit button to edit the map you might need to sign in first with google. before you can get a balloon to add to the map. Try not to move existing markers (blarney seems to have moved to west cork or kerry. Have fun with it image (and maybe check back to see if your marker is still in the right place). 

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

That's a shorter neater link than the one I made blackest. 

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,140

I've tried to log in but it won't let me, doesn't like my email address or password and won't accept me trying to re-register - would someone like to add me to the map please?  I'm on the south-western edge of Norwich.

Thanks image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

I had more trouble signing in with google than I had putting myself on the map. Shall I 'do you' 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,140

If you would be so kind Nut, thanks image

Hope your nut roast supper was tasty - haven't had a good one for years - am a comitted carnivore myself but I do love a good nut roast image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

You're on, if it needs adjustment I'll have another go

• Rebecca64Rebecca64 Posts: 30

I hope it's ok that I've joined in too image I live in Neath Port Talbot, South Wales.

I see you Rebeccaimage

• Rebecca64Rebecca64 Posts: 30

• Nope I can't do it either....can anyone add me please? I'm in Marlborough, Wiltshire image

• Hi Nut, help please WW lives in Woodgreen, Hampshire...much appreciated.