Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 34 replies

flowering rose

What are you listening too?we cant hear it.

sotongeoff

There was a link to a video-it was awful

flowering rose

just as well we cant experience it then.

Oakley Witch

Oh dear  My plants are quite hardy to my music choices lol

Advertisement

Oakley Witch

Takes a lot to insult me lol. I always wondered if I was the only one that played music in the garden and greenhouse. I thought it was quite a good thread 

martymower
Highland Jeannie wrote (see)

So was I. Digging a new flower bed, unfortunately in our ground that involves a lot of stone removal.

Sam Glendinning wrote (see)

Takes a lot to insult me lol. I always wondered if I was the only one that played music in the garden and greenhouse. I thought it was quite a good thread 

yeah thanks (IAM NOT ALONE)  

thanks i loved the track love irish folk cool

off for scubb

Oakley Witch
Big fan of my celtic folk music
Your def not on your own hehe ;p
martymower

thanks sam you tried dexys new album this a good track went too see them live in bristol wow man wat a gig yeah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaSo2v_0hY4 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tIdNnST7hiA/T_5a3pVKfXI/AAAAAAAAAs8/DWdnbzXzUa8/s1600/comics.jpg

Oakley Witch

Hey marty, I havent but just listened to the track. AWSOME! I am now down loading as we speak 

I ended up at a new years party where I met the son of one of Capercallie and have now free tickets whenever I need them. Very chuffed with myself lol

Sue H
What about green green grass or tulips from Amsterdam. ? Or maybe smoke on the water. X
Oakley Witch

Oh now...Smoke on the water is my kinda language  Old school biker through and through Sue lol.

Advertisement

My husband bought me an ipod which i wear when im at the allotment. It makes fellow allotmenteers laugh when i start to sind along and have even danced a bit when i was listening to Abba.

flowering rose

or the green grass of home,as long as you enjoy what your listening it don't matter .