Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Who's going to the gym in the new year.

imageNot me

• Ha ha, very good lol ?

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

The aches may be the same but the enjoyment and productivity is better with your regime AWBimage

SW Scotland
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Not me either AWB - I do this  image

Gym's are soul destroying places  image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Hear! hear! Fairy - gardening, tennis, cycling and walking will suit me just fine image

Last edited: 30 December 2016 14:02:38

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Lycra vs gardening clobber. . . . . . no contest! (speaking personally of course)

SW Scotland
  • nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

I'll be at AWB's gym image great post

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • At least 3 miles a day walking with the dog,  and a bit of gardening most days is my version of the gym  image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532

Do a lot of walking the dogs. Used to do Zumba every day, but found didn't have enough time for gardening.image

• DaisydayDaisyday Posts: 373

Swimming is my favourite sport. I go at least twice a week and find that no matter what is wrong with me, I feel better after a swim work out.  It is next to gardening on my list of best things to do. Also on my list of good things is walking,preferably along a canal towpath.

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 5,290

No gym for me...AWB has it spot on. Fairy's 'gym' looks cracking though! 

My garden and I live in South Wales.