Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

why don't people bother to read post before answering them.

Seems to me that people can't be bothered to read the post before answering them.

they get mad at you when you inform them there post is offtopic and irrelvent to discussion. must be something about certain posters because it seem that  can't answer basic question except you are wrong or they call you a troll.

• plainleaf wrote (see)

Seems to me that people can't be bothered to read the post before answering them.

they get mad at you when you inform them there post is offtopic and irrelvent to discussion. must be something about certain posters because it seem that  can't answer basic question except you are wrong or they call you a troll.

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/imagetony48/Animations/Halloween/Witchstir-animation.gif

• Uh-huh...

• Well, there's nowt as queer as folks, they say.    I expect we all have our own little gripe.    Mine is being asked to identify a plant without a photograph, when the description could fit so many flowers.    Or am I going off topic now?

• Pennine PetalPennine Petal Posts: 1,540
    When you have a face to face conversation with someone, do you always stay on topic or do you meander into sometimes totally different territory as one thing sparks another? It's much the same on here, embrace it!
  • donutsmrsdonutsmrs Posts: 487

I love reading all the comments that people leave, and like Penninepetal says you don't always stay on the same topic when having face to face conversation. I just think it is a shame some get so cross about such trivial things, life too short. Try and smile more.image

• I think that British Rail should have pressed ahead with a more ambitious programme of electrification of the network in the 1960s.

• I think its time to nip out into the garden and forget such things ,its only a laptop site.

• @joe_the_gardener... your right and they should have.. the tram/electric train system in new zealand is what we need.

• FloBearFloBear Posts: 2,281

Not sure I'm with you on that one, Joe. Moving on hastily before you can get a word in, what have the Romans ever done for us?

• figratfigrat Posts: 1,619

Introduced ground elder