London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 15°C
61 to 80 of 82 messages
29/08/2013 at 16:20

Hello Bizzie-Lizzie! Oh fab! Fart, fart fart, fart... I have a childish sense of humour. Still laughing to myself from lunchtime when I squirted smooth Branston pickle on my ham sandwich. If you've ever had it you'll know why I'm laughing. I could describe but then I will be put in some sin-bin that may be on here.

I will bring cake this evening and share it  

So, no-one gets detention! Umpfh, was scared! I did something bad at school once just to see what a detention was like - didn't do homework.

Do the nice people who 'manage' or create this site ever read posts? If so, could we have some more different smileys, please? Ones with hats on?

29/08/2013 at 16:42

i think thats a hat, but eyes not as good as they usef to be.

like busy i only found all this nonsense of a thrrad today but had sensed something wrong somewhere.

Hope its all over now.

Had a rubbish day, no real reason but see y'all on evening later

29/08/2013 at 16:48

Life is all about making mistakes but as long as we learn from thats ok. Ive made more than most included in this is my 1st husband. Think i need a large piece of cake after reading all this

29/08/2013 at 17:11

Hello, Maud is in the garden and MrsGarden. maybe we could have a smiley with a party hat on? To go with the cake later?

29/08/2013 at 17:13

Hi Haisie

There is a smiley with a party hat on right at the bottom of the smilies after the ones for sunshine

29/08/2013 at 17:13

Sounds good to me although i can eat cake wearing nothing at all which is not a pretty sight. Maybe i should have a hat after all. Ha ha

29/08/2013 at 17:15

Sorry tried to edit spelling,kept just going back to original error after editing.

Oh good grief, I've even used that smiley! Thanks GillyL

Perhaps a paper doily Maud?

29/08/2013 at 17:25

Well well well, the mood seems to have lightened ladies! Party on. Althogh have cake for me tonight. Child free night so may go out if any energy. Gonna put a cheery pic on garden gallery or star in garden to keep us smiling.

29/08/2013 at 17:41

Naked cake eating, I can only think of the crumbs...

29/08/2013 at 18:05

and the wasps

29/08/2013 at 22:00

And the cold, and not wanting to see the tummy getting even bigger than it is thanks to the cake!

My previous post had a spelling mistake, should have been "decided not to answer it".

KEF
29/08/2013 at 22:27

I'm loving the way this thread has developed LOL ..Haisie cake can make you fart ..eek eek

Also Haisie seeing that you are sensible like me I'm deputising you to be the sensible one on the forum whilst I'm away, no jokes, no cake for Verdun.. just type fart every now and then  No detention until school re-starts...or so I was told..

KEF
29/08/2013 at 22:34

Thread title...Why is it?

Reminds me of a song on a Beatrix Potter LP...youngsters ask parents

Peter Rabbit " Why is it? What is the cure? My brothers and my sisters find it easy I  am sure, why oh why can't I be good ? " .. sung from under a plant pot, hiding from farmer.

Don't think we should be good on here, have a laugh and say fart.

29/08/2013 at 22:35

Hurrumph, you lot start to wake up just as I start falling asleep ............. sweet dreams everyone 

KEF
29/08/2013 at 22:43

Night Dove, staying up so not awake too early, long day tomoz. Sweet dreams.

30/08/2013 at 08:25

I thought I was the sensible one and Dove is pretty sensible too, so there are more than one. You don't have to be burdened with the responsibility, KEF.

30/08/2013 at 08:32

Me? Deputy? Blimey. I am away for the weekend - this is going to be like pass the parcel - naked Maud is in the garden, you can be deputy for the weekend. Wearing your doily uniform, you will be respected. i will take over on Monday but I will not be naked as I will be wearing a Batman costume - don't know why but the cape will hide my fat tummy in the lycra. I was put on detention yesterday for not going on the Forkers. So, i ate the cake on my own and farted tunes to keep myself amused. Yes, that's what this forum needs: sound icons. That's the first thing I did when I got my iPad, downloaded the fart ap. It's amazing the divide between people - some laugh like mad (me) at fart noises and then others can keep a straight face and are not amused at all. Which category do you come under? While I am away and only deputy for the duration of typing this, I order you to contemplate your views about farting. The burning question: why?

30/08/2013 at 08:34

And I am the supreme sensible one on here!

61 to 80 of 82 messages