Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Worries & troubles that affect Forum friends - part 2

Morning all,

Here's a continuation of the 'Worries & troubles that affect Forum friends' thread, started by KEF. This should improve your page loading time.

Here's a link to jump back to the original thread:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/worries-and-troubles-that-affect-forum-friends/480725.html 

• Thanks Nora  image  this is an important thread

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

Indeed - a problem shared is a problem halved image

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

Pity the link couldnt have jumped to the last page instead of the first.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• But doesn't that give continuity ?- one follows on from the other. 

Once the new thread gets going your Settings gives you the option to go to the last page image 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Crikey, Nora......have you been put on feather duster patrol? image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,032

I wish all the other issues could have been sorted first. Sometimes I like to look back over an old thread. If it's shut it will disappear as other newer threads pop up ahead. Wanted to look back over David's sweet pea thread recently and had quite a job finding it. I don't find any difference in the time long threads or short threads take to load.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

I'll post any technical updates regarding the PM issue within Site Feedback. No updates yet I'm afraid.

•  This is what I would consider. In five years and you are in the same situation as now, and they are not, would you think of taking the five year old dog in.