Start a new thread
Miss Becks

You should get that patented David, and sell it!

David K

Thanks for the suggestion, Becks.

To clarify:  When I say 63% +, this means the actual percentage of the cacao bean in chocolate......63% being quite rich.

FloBear

A cake thread - who would have guessed. I've made Choc brownies with beetroot. Interesting, very moist.

David K

Well done, FloBear. It's the addition of beetroot that gives the aforementioned cake its moisture characteristic.

FloBear

Thank you. I think they were a touch too beetrooty,though, I'd use a little less next time.

Advertisement

David K
FloBear wrote (see)

Thank you. I think they were a touch too beetrooty,though, I'd use a little less next time.

Did you blend it before addng to the mixture?

Miss Becks

I love Choc brownies Flo!

David K

I like Brownhills!

FloBear

David, do you mean smush it up to a puree? I grated it medium fine as I do with carrots for carrot cake.

Me too, Becks though they can be a huge disappointment when bought ones tuurn out more like just cake.

David K

Yes, I puree mine, Flo.....me thinks it would work better.

9oz in my cake. 

FloBear

I happen to have a spare couple of beetroots, now where did I put that Green and Blacks? ;- )

Leggi

My local Wyvale has a large selection of plants all reduced, I bought 2 blackcurrent plants and a redcurrent bush for £2.99 each.

Get out and grab some bargains

yakram

Selected seeds at half price, too.  Many varieties of chillies to try, but didn't find Scotch Bonnet.