Forum home Tools and techniques
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Automated greenhouse - Year 12 AS Systems and Control project!

Hello! My name is Elliot and I am currently 16 and studying AS Levels in History, Maths, Physics and Systems and Control. For my systems and control final project I need to send a questionnaire out to the relevant people, as I live in an area without many gardeners I have came to here and other forums. I need answers for my questionnaire, it is only 18 questions long and is about my project - a greenhouse with irrigation, window opening and maybe nutrients. I need information about this so here is the link to it, it will only take around 5 minutes (or less): http://goo.gl/forms/qVCXd40HKQ

Many thanks, any questions can be answered below image

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

All done - good luck with itimage

• Thanks guys! image

• And Mike, thank you for helping, your grandson has some impressive results! I came out with mostly A's/B's but I win a lot of engineering awards - having just broke a land speed record for a model car! (533.1MPH) Thanks again!

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Elliot, I don't understand the measurements; it is so tiny that a person could not stand up in it.

• hey artjak, its a small version for someone to put plants to begin with, the reason why is i only have 6 months to do this as well as my other subjects and engineering projects etc, so it has to be smaller. thanks!

• Also, can as many people as possible answer this? I've only got 10 responses so far and need 30 by next week, most other forums won't allow me to post a questionnaire too image

• Done and bump to top, come on folks Elliott needs more answers x

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Done image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Done, yesterday image

Good luck

• Alan4711Alan4711 Posts: 1,657

All done ELL  good luck mateyimage