London (change)
2 messages
17/06/2013 at 15:40

Some time ago UIbought some holders which sit in the bottom    of a pot to hold bamboo canes in a vertical position.    I now need some more, but can't remember what they were called, nor where I bought them (online).   Can anyione help, please?



17/06/2013 at 21:20

I think the keywords you need are  "cane supports" - Google finds several suppliers.

email image
2 messages