Start a new thread

1 to 11 of 11 replies

Miss Becks

Hi David,

I have used this site once this year, for the first time. I bought the small growhouse.

It arrived quickly, and was well packaged. I get lots of emails now showing their latest deals.

That coldframe price looks ok.

hollie hock

Hi David, I'm a cold frame fan. Have you thought about making your own? I now have several made out off palletts, off cuts, metal frames from skips, plastic sheeting etc.

You could probably build one for much cheaper, bigger and much sturdier than the one you are thinking off.

I think the price looks very reasonable. Did you see the reviews? They were happy with it.

I've bought from that site before - I bought some wooden compost bins - they arrived when they said they would and were well packaged etc.  I thought the quality and the price was reasonable compared with other suppliers.

I do get bombarded with marketing emails from them, but I could stop them if I chose to.

David 25
Hi Thanks for the replies I bought it last night. Can't wait for it to arrive
Bunny ...
Happy building and using

Yer couldnt buy materials for that price a good buy by the looks.

Might be worth giving the timbers a lick of plant- friendly wood preservative before it goes out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it ( the cold frame, not licking cuprinol)

I bought two of the medium ones last year from them, very easy to assemble and good quality. When i bought them they were £15 reduced from £39.99! Bargain

David 25
I have plenty of paint left over from my fence I may just do that. Shame about the weather though. This winter just seems never ending