Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 27 replies

GeorgeTheGardener

Hi everyone,

I like to work in my garden and recently I have been using the hose to try and clean/water down the patio and all the plants. I was annoyed with the hoses which I could find on the market, so I looked around and came across the xhose. I thought it was stupidly expensive at £49.99 for a 50ft hose but then I found that they sell it on amazon for £32.99 brand new (http://www.amazon.co.uk/XHOSE-Expandable-Garden-Times-Retract/dp/B00B71WFCC/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1CHL1T2WCUPGX). The thing that I was amazed with is how the product is such a good idea! we all have had the annoying feeling when we are using a hose and it gets kinks and is too big/bulky to carry and then this comes along and sorts it out. It changes in size and is extremely light.

artjak

Just read the reviews on this product; very mixed.

GeorgeTheGardener

I know, but I've ordered one because I know people who have it and they thought it was amazing. I just thought that as it was in the Chelsea Flower Show it must be good and It's not expensive either. I think that the reviews from people who have had trouble with it isn't because of the product, but because of them.

artjak

Wait and see

Advertisement

GeorgeTheGardener

Have you seen, they ran out of stock because they're selling so many?

hey george

I could not agree with you more. Nothing means more to me then tending my flowers and due to a recent injury i struggle to deal with the moving of heavy gardening equipment. Some recomended it to me and at first I skeptical so I decided to do my research on this product. However many of them were very expensive but then I found a small company selling them far cheaper on the internet. This product has ment that I can tend to my garden once again without suffering pain moving heavy equipment.

SummerGardener2355

My oh my, I'm not the only person in the world who uses it. I have to agree with both of you (Fred and George) as I own one and it's amazing at making life easier. I have recommended to all the people in my village and now I'm a local celebrity; imagine that! Just for telling people about it.

Hiya, you guys know each other?

We do not know eachother but it is comforting seeing someone else who is dealing with the same problems as me.

Fairygirl

Methinks you may be right Verdi...

artjak

Verdun and FG, I suspect a spam sandwich; the reviews for this product are very mixed.

fidgetbones

Summer gardener, lives in shropshire, and  has an allotment in Kent.

Advertisement

artjak

They all seem to live in Tonbridge and Malling. The chap blames the people for posting bad reviews, I find that very suspect.

artjak

FG, what do you reckon; is this spam?

Fairygirl

Art...all these people appeared from nowhere all of a sudden....

baffled....????

I sure am...yessirreee...