5 messages
CJB
18/09/2013 at 09:23

i am doing an a level project based on gardening i was wondering how you gaden indoors and what things do you use?

18/09/2013 at 09:51

Do you know anything about indoor gardening?  Have you visited a garden centre to see what is available?  Have you asked your family members?  Have you visited the library?

This is a vast subject going from the odd herb plant on a window sill to full-blown conservatories.

Good luck with your A Levels.

CJB
18/09/2013 at 10:13

yes i do know about gardeningas i am a keen gardener myself  however i wanted to find out what people use for indoor gardening, are there any specific tools that you use, dibbers trowels

18/09/2013 at 10:32

I grow many plants indoors but I take them outside to my shed to pot them up. So the only gardening tools I'd use inside would be scissors to tidy up dead flowers or a jug to water with.

18/09/2013 at 10:43

Like Fleurisa I do the actual 'gardening' outside.  I do feeding, watering and tidying-up indoors but everything else outside.

I will be planting up bowls of winter bulbs outside and bring them in to flower.  I germinate seeds in a propagator indoors.

I only asked if you knew about indoor gardening to gauge your expertise, as you didn't say in your original post.

email image
5 messages