Forum home Tools and techniques
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Lawn Mower

Morning all, On the 13/10/2014  I said I would keep the people looking for a mower up to date on the one we had bought,Well after a season of use I can say its the best one we have had, I,ll put the details in below ,the best part for Kate as she is 5 feet 1 inch tall was the self propelled the easy pull start and the one lever that adjust all the wheels in one go, at the time I was unable to walk so Kate did the graft but now i,m not so bad and I find the mower perfect for an average size garden with uneven lawns, thats where the one lever adjuster comes into its own so quick.Right would I buy it again ,and remembering I looked at so many ,yes its a cracker hope this helps.

• The Qualcast - Self Propelled Petrol Rotary Lawnmower - 125cc is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 450 Series engine and has a steel chassis for durability.
  • Material: Steel.
  • Cutting height range: 5 settings (25-75mm).
  • Cutting width: 46cm.
  • Colour: Green.
  • Type: Petrol.
  • Features: Height adjustment lever, folding handle..
  • Collection capacity: 55L grass collection bag.
  • Engine: 125cc, 4 stroke.
  • Weight: 27kg.
  • Guarantee: 2 years. Good luck all sunny erein Munsimage

• amy165amy165 Posts: 13

HI there looking for participants for market research for a redesign of a lawnmower for Cardiff based design consultancy.

If you hare 55 and over please fill in this short survey would love to get your opinions.

http://goo.gl/forms/vkrsxxoQ84

Thanks for your help image

• I am in my eighties and have been cutting grass for a number of years. 0ne of the problems with a rotary mower is maintenance ie turning the mower over. what I would like is a mower where the power unit could be easily remover so it could be either petrol or electric. Does such a mower exist.