London (change)
5 messages
26/11/2012 at 12:02

No, it isn't one of those wind ups!    I wonder if anyone knows where I can buy one of these....I know they are manufactured but can't seem to be able to track down a supplier.

Although I'm right handed, I find when I'm measuring from right to left  (especially in  tight corners) very difficult as the numbers are upside down.

26/11/2012 at 12:05
26/11/2012 at 12:06
26/11/2012 at 12:11

The Amazon one looks cheaper.

But just check out the product specifications of the Amazon one:

"Batteries not included".

26/11/2012 at 12:14

Oh cheers chaps!   Exactly what I'm looking for.

The one from from Amazon is even better (best of both worlds) and I have an account with them...I'll get ordering!

Many thanks again.

email image
5 messages