London (change)
2 messages
06/06/2013 at 17:51

Is there any long handled tool to drop bulbs and seedlings into a hole?  I can't bend over.  Thanks.

06/06/2013 at 18:16

Plenty of bulb planters with long handles-I do not know of anything similar for seedlings-they really need to be firmed in-and that involves getting down

You may need to look at having waist high raised planting areas as a long term solution .

email image
2 messages