Start a new thread

1 to 5 of 5 replies


I think I saw Monty Don on TV with a gadget for making plugs. I have searched the net and cannot find one. Does anyone know if they can be bought? Thank you


Thank you for that nutcutlet. I think I will not spend my money on that. I am in my third year of gardening. The first year I bought those pots that are fibrous and you plant the whole thing. Every seed I planted in those did well.

Sign up or log in to post a reply