London (change)
9 messages
23/03/2014 at 15:04


I've tried searching the internet for replacement plastic strips that hold the polycarbonate sheets (windows) in my greenhouse, but I'm struggling.

Please see photo for a cross section of what I'm looking for...

Any help finding where I can buy these, preferably online is much appreciated!

Kindest Regards,


23/03/2014 at 17:12

Try Phibir.

26/03/2014 at 20:20

I'm still struggling to find what I need.  Any further ideas anyone?



26/03/2014 at 21:08

I bought mine from Norfolk Greenhouses, might be worth giving them a ring to see if they can help.

26/03/2014 at 21:17

Have you tried the place where you brought it from.  I brought a 10 x8 greenhouse from BQ and required a replacement part as it had become damaged . They supplied it within 7 days 

26/03/2014 at 22:14

Hi Phibir.

I looked for this after your first post and tried all cross section /profile cuts and S section but i'm stuck as well,sorry.

This is going to sound stupid. Do you have a name?

26/03/2014 at 23:30

When i said do you have a name. I meant a product name. Lol.

I only looked up plastic and pvc not aluminium.

02/05/2014 at 00:16

Has anybody had any luck? I'm looking for exactly the same strips for a Palram greenhouse.  Have contacted Palram via their website, will let you know if I get a reply 

12/06/2014 at 12:32

It's taken a month but palram have sent me the parts for a reasonable price.  Either contact them via their website or email this lady (she responded after my website contact)

The code number for the strips is P311

email image
9 messages