London (change)
Today 15°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 17°C / 7°C
3 messages
08/10/2012 at 19:33

I want to use water from the water butt whilst i'm on holiday. I thought a drip feed hose from the water butt tap would be a good idea, but how do i attach it and regulate the flow?

17/10/2012 at 23:00 Lots of useful info there but it could get costly.

18/10/2012 at 12:25

Thank you for the info. At least I now know that it is a possibility.

email image
3 messages