Start a new thread

1 to 10 of 10 replies

I have just come across this blog and thought it may come in useful for people on the look out for a leaf blower.

It takes a look at five and discusses weight, price etc.

Here is the article: The Top 5 Leaf Blowers and Vacuums

Please feel free to ad your suggestions and experiences on leaf blowers and vacuums below to help out other forum members on the hunt for one..

OK I never heard of them.  Is a particular model rated well?

Are you two both advertising for the same business?

Lyn not at all. I posted the orignal thread because I thought it may come in handy to other forum members.

In regards to my reply I can see what you mean but I was just trying to get sparesgiant to expand on there response as it is not very useful.

sotongeof that is why I thought that article was quite good. The site I got if off dont sell them and it seems pretty impartial.

chilli lover

Wouldn't dream of using machinery to clear my leaves - and I get many! I find it hugely satisfying to use my leaf rake, the exercise, seeing exactly what's going on in the lawns, the borders, maybe wear my headphones now and again and listen to a bit of music. Haven't read the links because I am not interested.

The noise would drive me and my neighbours nuts!

Chilli lover you have painted a very idylic picture of leaf collecting, after reading that I dont think anyone will be looking for a leaf blower

I sometimes think the leaf vac would be handy to remove the leaves from horizontal conifers and the like. But the thing is so heavy I'd never get it up there, and  I like raking them as well chilli lover