Start a new thread

1 to 11 of 11 replies

Hi I need to buy some JARDIN DE FRANCE cutters I order from there website 20 days ago still no sign of them and I can't email as there inbox is full Is there any were eles I can get these cutters from ? Thanks
madpenguin

I just checked their website and there is a message stating:-

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM THE 23rd OF June UNTIL THE 10th OF September 2012. THAT'S WHY ALL ORDERS AND E-MAILS WON'T BE TREATED DURING THIS PERIOD. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Since the date says 2012 not sure if that is an old message or just a mistake!

Not sure what type of cutters you were after but they have similar ones on Amazon etc

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spear-Jackson-Razorsharp-Secateurs-Sharpener/dp/B004N99WDK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440595045&sr=8-1&keywords=jardin+de+france

If they're in France, they all go on holiday for all of August.   Obviously not everyone can, but that's what they say.   So likely on holiday!

fidgetbones

I bought some secateurs from Lidl last week. £299. Brilliant. Very sharp.

Advertisement

Hostafan1

flippin' 'eck fidgetbones, you must be loaded. 

fidgetbones

Sorry, missed a decimal point. £2-99 or 299p

Daintiness

I bought mine at the Ideal Home Show last year. They were also being sold at The Gadget Show too a couple of years ago.I assume they therefore are on the circuit of big trade shows. Never seen them at my local RHS Flower Show but someone may know if they do garden shows too.

sthlndngrower

most pages of their website are down.... doesn't look good Keeping my finger crossed for you Ryan2

I heard from them today

The person shorting out the Orders walked out a month ago so they behind in processing the orders

Yaeh