London (change)
6 messages
07/04/2012 at 10:32

Monty had some great work trousers with a high waist on last night on Gardeners World.  My husband suffers with a bad back and would like to purchase some of these, can you tell me where they came from?

15/04/2012 at 15:00

If he suffers with a bad back, he should wear a back protector which i think you can get from a sports shop. Its like a piece of think felt eith velco around it. Sorry don't know where the trousers came from though it could be Scatts.

19/04/2012 at 18:40

He already wears a back support, but this does not help with moden trousers as these are short in the body and hang off the hips, but thanks anyway

23/04/2012 at 16:14

Try a fishing shop, I recall a friend wearing high waisted trousers for that (no, I don't mean waders, although come to think of it ........), failing that a climbing fell walking shop - lots of good sites on the interweb.

25/04/2012 at 15:12

Didn't see the programme but Monty often wears "fishtail back" trousers held up with braces. Nice gear, but not cheap. Use google for more info and stockists.

06/05/2012 at 22:02

Try Darcy Clothing they specialise in this type of clothing.

email image
6 messages