London (change)
Today 16°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 11°C
5 messages
17/03/2013 at 19:53

Caught fox on camera set up on my allotment. It has been digging holes and buried the remails of pigeon!

You can see film on my youtube account at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZd5ZBZkCYM

17/03/2013 at 21:54
Hey, wasnt he cute?
17/03/2013 at 22:11

I'd like one of those cameras. I waswatching a fox stealing the scraps I'd put out for the birds a few days ago.

18/03/2013 at 14:57

Our local fox has yet again had a tasty chicken dinner on the three children's pullets next door. He found a gap in the nesting box and with a bit of effort managed to break the lid away and get inside. I can just imagine how wonderful the smell of warm chicken on a freezing day must have smelt to him. With a wife and family to feed as well. .

Every year at this time, since I moved here, he has had a feed of my neighbours hens one way or another. He comes in daylight as well, mid afternoon often. I watched one chase my neighbours cat across a field one day.

21/03/2013 at 19:42

here in Bristol we have fair few foxes and recently watched as they mated again to bring forth a new cubs.My daughter has foxes where she has chickens and she lets hens out every day.She has not lost any cross fingers because she never leaves them untended and locks them up at dusk in secure unit.The trouble she does have is with rats but with predator its there dinner and they don't see it as you do,as you don't see that calf that is veal,its dinner.so we have to tolerate as we are the worse offenders on this planet.

email image
5 messages