London (change)
Today 25°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 24°C / 16°C
61 to 66 of 66 messages
20/04/2013 at 20:56

Then I suggest that you get an ipod and play Creedence Clearwater Revival at full volume, and see if that will assuage the terrors of the untersee geists !  Good music whatever the situation !

20/04/2013 at 21:08

Excellent music Peat. 

26/04/2013 at 21:14

Erica that looks lovely and we nearly bought that one! We went for a slightly different shape in the same range. They are definitely preformed ponds as we saw the same ones on several web sites dedicated to ponds. I'm not reading the other comments that got a bit heated 

26/04/2013 at 23:48

Looks great, it's alot neater than mine. My pond is under a tree aswell and whilst the leaves are annoying it takes no time to clean with a small-ish net.

Feel free to check it out - http://www.pixeljockey.co.uk/the-garden

03/05/2013 at 22:01

Hi Erica, 

I have also installed the same pond in my garden. It's a perfect size for us and is Solely for wildlife bar fish! Have you had any visitors to yours yet? We have only had ours in the ground a fortnight. 

Good luck with it. Fingers crossed we will hear a lovely frog chorus one evening

03/11/2013 at 20:37

Great reading, although i am a bit late "last post 03 may", I will write my pond story, 3 years ago i decided to dig a GOLDFISH  aargghhh pond, When spring arrived so did frogs and toads, after nature took its course i had frogspawn by the bucket full, alas the fish ate all the tadpoles, so the next 2 years i took the spawn to a pond/lake. This winter i have decided to dig another pond just for the wildlife. I know some folk would get rid of the GOLDFISH, But i like to watch them, so 2 ponds for me. 

email image
61 to 66 of 66 messages