Posted: 02/08/2014 at 16:46
Cleared out under the kitchen sink this morning and found...a large box of unopened mouse poison that the mice had half eaten! But I know they are still alive as I heard one blundering around in there at 5.30 this morning. The Jack Russell would not go into the cupboard even after I had vacuumed up everything, she just put her ears flat and refused to go in.
Went and got new poison already in containers, put 2 in there. All cloths and dusters have been boiled and will now go into plastic boxes for protection. (I don't look after my jewelry this well!) I can guess where they are getting in; around the pipework, but that is a difficult area to block off, though will try with some MDF I've got.