Posted: 17/01/2014 at 23:48
How do I insert a photo when I'm using an iPad Help please
1. Take the photo with iPad - note where it is stored (folder name)
2. Return to GW forum to write your post
3. When you have typed up to the desired insertion point of your post tap the little tree icon in the Toolbar at the top of your posting window
4. In the new window that appears, tap Select
5. Then tap Choose existing
6. Your various photo folders will appear, tap on the one your photo is in to open it.
7. Choose your photo by tapping on it - the words image jpg will appear In the new window that opened.
8. Tap on upload - the photo will appear in you posting window (sometimes a bit distorted at first)
9. Finish typing your post as normal and tap Submit reply.
PS If the photo ends up upside down or on its side, you may have to crop it to reduce its size (in computer memory terms).