Posted: 05/05/2014 at 13:30
I found the problem with mine. As Verdun mentioned drainage, I checked and the compost in this one was saturated, so most of the roots had rotted off. I've re-potted it into a better drained ericaceous mix and cut it back hard, as well as drilling some extra drainage holes in the pot. The sick one is Aurora, but the pot next to it has the same type, potted at the same time using the same compost and it fine, but the soil in that pot is clearly better drained. Only time will tell if I caught it in time, but at least I have another 11 (5 different types) which are doing OK.