Posted: 16/02/2017 at 07:28
Thanks for all of the suggestions, but I've yet to have anything that actually answers specifically what I'm after...
A chemical product treatment which:
1. Actually works, killing moss on hard surfaces
2. Without having to scrub away at it either before or after
3. Which doesn't kill the grass if it gets accidentally spilled
4. Which doesn't cost an arm and a leg
5. And which isn't jet washing! I've got a jet washer and use it very successfully on some areas, but I want an alternative that I can just water on with a watering can and forget about while the chemical does its job.
The bleach suggestion seems to be the most fitting so far, but I'd be guessing at mixing ratios with a product that shouldn't actually be used for killing moss.
Surely somebody makes something that actually does this job that can be tackled once a year, rather than monthly?!
I've tried so many of the bottles of stuff on the market, I'm astounded that any of these companies are still in business. Do any of the work? Not in my experience.