Posted: 08/05/2014 at 09:06
Catch Clari ... ....just for you to get you through to the weekend
Thank you Mrs G! Its rather needed right now. I shall try to cheer my grumpy little self up looking at potential breeds of chickens and cages. I do so tend to over research things once I've gotten started - I used to be able to identify sheep a mile off because I once saw a poster of different breeds of sheep at the butchers and went on a researching mission.
Morning all...I just had my bathroom ceiling collapse on me but it was alright because Prince William was here to fix it...then I woke up
Oh dear! Less cheese for us all I think!! I dreamt last night that I was looking after a friends baby who unfortunately had rather the bowel explosion and ended up being washed in the kitchen sink. All terribly random but she's attending a midwife and doula convention today / yesterday and so spent all day yesterday tweeting updates so she put babies in my head a little.
Brought myself a dress and tartan sash yesterday to attend a friends wedding in August. Its bad news when your specification for a dress goes:
1. Must be purple (brides request)
2. Must be able to cope with English weather (Yorkshire weather does not discriminate - it'll rain all year round)
3. Must be able to climb into the truck without flashing my knickers as my Land Rover is being used to get the groom to the wedding
4. Must be able to cope with potential jump starting / attending break downs as all the vehicles attending the event are a mix of VW camper vans and Land Rovers
5. Carry a Scottish theme (found out the family moto on our crest is "no fear" !)
I'm telling you blokes and their just picking a suit up have it easy - do you know how hard it is to find a pretty clutch bag you can fit screw drivers and an adjustable spanner in?! Who designs these things?!