Posted: 10/03/2015 at 21:16
Micheal have a look a the website link below. It tells you which plants are poisonous.
To be honest, my kids were let loose in the garden and ate, chewed, sucked and generally misbehaved with everything there. They all survived and are now bigger than me and my OH and healthy as anything. It's extremely rare for any child to be poisoned in a garden, they are more likely to be admitted to hospital from what we keep in the house, which we as adults are supposed to control.
Let them get dirty and let them explore, they'll grow up healthier for it. You made it didn't you, so did your parents and their parents before you.