Posted: 07/11/2012 at 13:37
Oh goody, forecast looks ok for tomorrow so shall get a 'to do' list sorted!
I need to move a small rose bush, it's still in leaf, d'you think should be ok now? The soil for its' new position is in good nick so I'd prefer to do asap before the frosts harden the ground.
The small pot clematis is also still in leaf, but the new pot is waiting for it. Already wrapped & just enough JI3, plus mine, available.
IF enough energy might have a look-see at the compacted border. I might end up leaving that thinking about the amount of work needed. There's still loads of thug type ground cover there, plus lots of snowdrops beneath, so another few months wont hurt. Cant stand bare soil & it certainly isnt that. J.