London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 26°C / 15°C

Michelle Felton


Latest posts by Michelle Felton

1 returned

Talkback: How to make a mistletoe and box Christmas ball

Posted: 05/12/2013 at 22:48

NB Mistletoe is a beautiful addition to any Christmas or even Yule project (it's also a sacred plant to Pagans - including me) however it is TOXIC, the leaves and berries are POISONOUS and must NOT be ingested by anyone, toddlers might think they are berries to be eaten but if any are consumed, the poisons department of the nearest hospital should be the next port of call. Some varieties are less toxic than others but the worst can proove fatal.

Those in doubt need to google!

1 returned

Discussions started by Michelle Felton

Michelle Felton has not started any discussions