|About me:||45 years young (a mere sprog). Fledgling gardening bore. VGSOH (twisted on occasion). Non-Smoker. Enjoys gardening Keith Floyd style. Favorite lines include 'we're getting there' and 'Rome wasn't built in a day'. Prone to stepping on newly planted things especially when gardening Keith Floyd style. Amateur, willing to listen and learn. Spends time reading 'Garden Porn' and listening to noisy, obscure music. Hobbies include boring OH about gardens and gardening, cider testing (my dream job) and spending time with my 6 year old Garden Manager. Philosophy: life should be enjoyed and not taken too seriously. Believes 95% of life is good. The remaining 5% is usually complicated by people that cause 95% of the other problems ;-)
Fave TV: League of Gentlemen, Red Dwarf, Hustle, X-Files, My Name is Earl & Spooks!
Thats me folks!|