Latest posts by TUTU

1 returned

lawn edging shears

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 23:47

Hello there,

Yes, it is called edgesaver and it is quite a tool for collecting all the clippings of grass. No more bending...here is the link   http://www.suttons.co.uk/Gardening/Garden+Equipment/Lawn+Care/Edgesaver_564410.htm in case somebody is keen to buy it. Enjoy gardening. Bye.

1 returned

Discussions started by TUTU

TUTU has not started any discussions