Posted: 29/03/2013 at 22:51
I never buy plants online and rarely mail order. These are the 10 reasons why:-
i. I like to have a day out every now and again.
2. I like to see the actual plant i am buying. i get to chose the best.
3. i can see the actual colour of the flowers/leaves.
4. i get to make friends.
5. I get expert advice from people I trust.
6. I find bargains.
7. Sometimes I treat myself to a very nice lunch or a cream tea.
8. I don't have to pay postage and packing for heavy items.
9. I have been badly let down by mail order.
10. I am an old fashioned so and so who wants to retain the old ways as long as possible. What will you do if the internet closes down all the Nurseries/garden centres?
Do you agree and how many other reasons can you contribute?