- Botanical name: Aeonium 'Blushing Beauty'
- Common name: Aeonium
- Plant type: Perennial
- Features: Dramatic foliage
Aeoniums are natives of Madeira, the Canary Islands and North Africa, so therefore need winter protection when grown in Britain. Aeoniums make excellent summer bedding plants, and look particularly good in terracotta pots.
Aeonium 'Blushing Beauty' has rosettes of green leaves tinged with red. For best results, water plants sparingly, especially during winter.
- Sun exposure: Full sun, Dappled shade
- Aspect: South facing, West facing
- Maintenance: Low maintenance